Friday, October 28, 2011

Craft Night

Last night I got together with some friends to drink sangria, eat meatballs and make wreaths.  All three of us picked a different kind of wreath to attempt to recreate from Pinterest.  I choose to make this tulle wreath for a white Christmas vibe.  To begin you need: 3-4 yards of tulle (I used a white-silver) cut into 14" L x 3" W strips, a hot glue gun, a embroidery hoop, ribbon and some fun flair to glue on the top of the wreath.

I tied the strips of tulle all the way around the wreath (double knot)
I hot glued some glittery ribbon over the embroidery hoop to hide the tulle knots
I topped it off with some winter flair: white feathers, sparkly branches and a glitter pine cone...done!
Lindsey made an autumn wreath and it turned out so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment