Monday, September 19, 2011

Bravehorse Tavern

Last week I got together with two of my favorite ladies (shout out to Britt & Linds!) for some dinner, drinks and catching up on life at Tom Douglas' new restaurant/bar Bravehorse Tavern.  It's located in the newly revamped South Lake Union neighborhood and I was blown away by the food, atmosphere and yummy cocktails.  If you are looking for a casual spot for dinner and drinks I highly recommend this place (and their brick oven pretzels! YUM!)

Happy Hour Blackberry Sangria (only $5!)  

Malt boiled, hearth roasted pretzels with cheddar-pimiento, smoked peanut butter & bacon and sour cream &crispy onion dipping sauces


100% Painted Hills House Chuck Burger

Spice Rubbed, Grilled Turkey Breast Sandwich
Apple Wood Smoked Chicken Salad, New Crop Apple Slaw, Fennel Mayo on a Hoagie
Who doesn't love a horseshoe menu holder?
Great ambiance

P.S.- I will definitely be going back soon to try Elysian Brewery's Saison of the Witch, made exclusively for Tom Douglas restaurants using pumpkins from their farm in Prosser, WA.  How did I miss that?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment