Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

Over the weekend I stood up in one of my very best friends weddings.  It was an amazing weekend full of love, laughter and tom-foolery.  The ceremony and reception took place at The Farm Kitchen in Poulsbo, WA surrounded by beautiful gardens and trees.  My friend Gretchen is one of the craftiest people I know and she has amazing taste. Her style was really reflected in their vintage, country theme, with the added fun of pinwheels!  I've included pictures of some of the highlights below.  Congrats Gretchen & Kurt! Love you guys!

Gretchen, Kurt & Pirate (the cat) depicted by Nan Lawson
Wedding Invitation by Duncan Moatt
The Beautiful Bride 
BFFs
 
First Kiss as Husband & Wife
Gorgeous Flowers at the Farm
Pie Table (love the log stands!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment