Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spectacles

Just a couple of nerds
Five days a week for eight hours a day I sit in my little cubicle staring at a 22" computer monitor and I'm starting to pay the price for it.  My eyes seem to get worse by the day and yesterday I decided it was time.  Time to buy some new glasses with an updated prescription!  Woohoo!  I'm gonna be able to see!  I love my current glasses, but it is SO EXPENSIVE to get the lenses replaced in them.  I was bitching about the cost of new glasses to a friend and she referred me to Zenni Optical.  The frames (including lenses) are seriously so cheap.  I paid $40.85 for both pair (yes, you read that correctly!).  Even better...you can upload a picture of your face to "try on" pairs you like to see if they make you look like your glasses idol Hilary Duff....oh, maybe that's just me...

                

Glasses envy



0 comments:

Post a Comment