Friday, September 9, 2011

Taylor Swift Concert!

On Wednesday night, Lindsey and I trekked all the way down to Tacoma, WA in her boyfriend's pickup truck (wearing my cowboy boots) to see Miss Taylor Swift live!  I was pleasantly surprised by how great her voice is live (yes, she actually sings live!)  We were surrounded by little girls, moms and screaming pre-teens (no beer lines!) and enjoyed every minute of it.  

The highlights: Taylor's many sequin dresses (I must own the red one! Gorg!), her cover of DMB's You and Me and her performance of Love Story on a balcony flying over the audience.  Great night!

Little girls with adorable signs
I <3 Taylor
"Mean"
"Speak Now"
She walked through the crowd to get to her other stage...people freaked!

Performing Dave Matthews Band "You and Me"
"Love Story"


Confetti!
 
Gorgeous dress!

Lindsey & I

0 comments:

Post a Comment